Are you a free thinker who wants to bring their ideas and creativity to life?
Digital Marketing Assistant (Kickstart scheme)
Get More Leads Locally is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant on the UK Government’s Kickstart programme (you need to be in receipt of Universal Credit to qualify for applying) to help support our own agency growth. The role will focus around supporting our own marketing channels and helping grow our clients’ businesses through digital marketing.
We’ll support you at every step of your journey with initial and ongoing training in a variety of digital marketing disciplines including Pay-per-click marketing, social media strategy and management, search engine optimisation, website design and website conversion optimisation.
Initially you’ll be working on Get More Leads Locally’s social media channels to raise awareness of our products and services to our target audience, before moving on to help our clients’ social media channels.
Day to day you’ll be working with a variety of tools including Canva, social media scheduling software and monitoring our own social media to start conversations with our target audience.
We’ll expect you to come ready and willing to learn new digital skills but also contribute your brilliant ideas, energy and enthusiasm.
- You will be responsible for growing the social media accounts of Get More Leads Locally
- You will need to create weekly social media content
- You will be responsible for scheduling all social media content across our main channels
- You will nurture relationships by proactively engaging with our target clients’ on social media
- You will be responsible for creating content in accordance with our brand guidelines
- You will undertake weekly training and development in Pay-per-click advertising on Google & Facebook (provided by Get More Leads Locally)
- You will bring forward your ideas and creativity to improve our social media output
- After successful training you will move on to working on clients’ social media
- You will produce monthly social media reports on activity
– You will need good written English and verbal communication skills
– You should have some experience using the main social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
– You should have energy, creativity and a desire to learn about digital marketing
If you are interested in applying, you need to contact your Work Coach at the Job Centre who can direct you on how to apply. Please DO NOT apply directly to us.